Wire payment can only be made if the following documents are emailed to WTPayments@urbn.com :
- Tradestone Invoice
o Non Tradestone invoices will be accepted only if a Tradestone invoice is not available.
o Non Trade Stone invoices must be submitted in USD ONLY.
- Shipping Document (i.e. Ocean Bill of Lading, Air Waybill)
- Inspection Certificate
o Inspection certificates are vendor generated docs that verify that the vendor has conducted an inspection of the goods prior to shipping, and that they meet all requirements of the order. Please click here for an Inspection Certificate example.
- A completed Wire Transfer Form. This information must be typed to assure accuracy.
Once emailed to the Finance Department, payment will be initiated Net 60 from date of invoice as long as shipment has been confirmed by our Customs Compliance Department. Failure to submit all requested documents may result in payment delays. Kindly allow us ample processing time before inquiring about payment. You will receive a confirmation email once complete.
*Please take special note of the following:
- Wire Transfer Payments are available only to international vendors with international banking details.
- Wire payments are made in USD only.
- There is a $25 wire fee with every wire transfer, this fee is the responsibility of the beneficiary and is nonnegotiable.
- Any change in banking details needs to be brought to the special attention of the Finance Department.