This section only pertains to Terrain Plant Vendors!
General Reminders for Plant Vendors
- Please note that the use of Tradestone does not apply to all vendors. Select vendors will still receive purchase orders via email from faxstar.
- Plants (including live, artificial or dried plants, flowers, shrubs and nursery stock) do not require a Country of Origin marking.
Domestic Routing Instruction (Plant Vendors) Deliveries to the Terrain store locations
- All deliveries must be scheduled 48 hrs in advance.
- Terrain at Styers: To schedule delivery please contact the receiving manager at 610-459-6028.
Store # 3001: 914 Baltimore Pike, Glen Mills, PA 19342
- Terrain at Westport:To schedule delivery please contact the receiving manager at 203-226-2750.
Store # 3002 561 Post Road East Westport, CT 06880
- Receiving hours are 7am to 4pm.
- Receiving days are Monday through Thursday
- Unscheduled deliveries will be refused.
- 3rd party freight invoices must include purchase order number and must be submitted to corporate office by fax at 215-454-5500 or by email at InboundRR@urbanout.com.
Drop Shipment Instructions
This section only pertains to vendors that drop ship directly to the consumer on behalf of Urban Outfitters, Inc. Your buyer will let you know if you are to drop-ship your orders. For routing instructions to our DC’s, please see the documents titled “Routing Instructions.” For all VendorNet or Drop Ship inquiries, please reach out to your Brand Buying or Operations department contacts.
Vendors selected to drop ship product from your facility directly will adhere to the procedures below:
Urban Outfitters, Inc. will provide the vendor with:
- Contact name and number for customer issues
- Contact information regarding VendorNet/Drop Ship Onboarding
- Shipping requirements and methods
- Documents to facilitate customer return
Vendor must provide Urban Outfitters, Inc with:
- Contact name/email and phone number to place orders
- Required lead times to produce and ship merchandise
- Production information with weight, shipping carton measurement
- Confirmation of receipt of customer orders via VendorNet
- Notification if orders are delayed due to production or stock shortages and new projected ship times
- Timely shipment within required service level agreements
- A detailed packing list. This list should detail the number of cartons per item, and the contents of those cartons
- A detailed list of fees the vendor would like to charge. These fees must be approved by the Brand Buyer prior to drop ship vendor implementation. Fees include, but are not limited to: Restocking fees; Packaging/Outbound fees
Once the order has shipped, Vendor must update VendorNet with:
- Detailed order information including:
- The tracking number for shipment
- Order Number
- Pick Ticket
- Ship Date
Vendors must use the required shipping methods. Please contact the Ecommerce Operations Manager for shipping methods. For all other inquiries, please contact the Greengoods Buying Team.
Vendors will be required to send a test shipment at their expense, prior to beginning to ship any drop ship program.
Vendors must inform the Brand of any shipping delays prior to exceeding the expected shipment time. Vendors may be charged back for shipping fees charged to the customer in cases where they do not inform the Brand of a shipping delay. All shipping guidelines are outlined in the Drop Ship Agreement.
Terrain will have final approval of all outbound packaging, prior to shipping any customer orders. All packaging must meet the standards outlined in the terrain drop ship agreement.
Vendors will include a return instructions letter with each customer shipment that will be provided by terrain. Vendors may also be required to include product care information or other terrain materials in their shipments.
Vendor will provide Customer Service brand contact with an email confirming order shipment within 24 hours of the actual shipment. If sent via a trackable method, valid tracking information must be provided.
Upon completion of drop-ship agreement, vendors should inform Brand Operations Department Contact for detailed shipping requirements and customer service contact information.
Vendor Related Damages and Defectives
If a Drop Ship order is returned due to quality issue, the vendor must replace the Customer Order at their expense.
If a Drop Ship is returned due to damages caused by Carrier, a claim will be processed against that carrier.
Invoicing and Payment
All customer orders will be invoiced by the Vendor in the VendorNet portal once it has shipped.
Attached to the check will be an audit trail, which will detail the customer’s order. This detail will tie to a single line on the check.
Payment Terms are Net 30:
Payment is sent in the form of a check via regular mail or ACH payment.
Check runs occur the Monday after orders hit the Net 30 status.
Payments may be delayed for the following reason
- Shipment was never confirmed to VendorNet by the Vendor. We are unable to start the Net 30 timeline without confirmation of shipped & delivered goods.
- Invoicing is not submitted when the order is shipped. To ensure timely payment, please submit your invoice for payment promptly upon shipment of an order.
- Incorrect or incomplete data on the invoice
- The invoice is not submitted as detailed above.
If you have any questions regarding payment, please contact your AP Representative.