*Shipments weighing less than 68kgs should be shipped via Import PARCEL, unless otherwise instructed by your buyer.
Air Forwarders and Contacts
- Import PO Documentation Requirements
- Shipping Product with Endangered Fish or Wildlife Components (CITES)
Advanced Booking Notice:
Vendors MUST book all Air shipments with URBN’s Approved Air Freight Forwarder.
- Bookings should be made 5 days prior to cargo delivery.
- Each forwarder will provide vendor with standardized booking form as used by their facility in the shipping country of origin.
- Please have the following details available when requesting a booking:
- Collect Terms: All Air Freight should be booked on a “collect” basis unless otherwise negotiated in advance with URBN Buyer.
- IF vendor has advanced approval from URBN Buyer to pay for:
- All Freight Expenses:
- If Vendor will be responsible for shipping expenses, freight is recommended to be booked with the URBN Approved Air Freight Forwarder.
- Vendor to Pay Sea/Air Difference:
- If the vendor is only responsible for paying the sea/air freight difference, the proportional freight payable by URBN shall be offset against the air freight invoice issued to the vendor by the Air Forwarder.
- Calculating proportional sea freight is based on the cubic volume of the merchandise to be shipped and the applicable air service rates from the Port of Origin to the destination and in place at the time the shipment is made. These rates fluctuate periodically and are based upon URBN rates through its authorized Air Freight Forwarders.
- A complete Tradestone Packing List and other required shipping documents must be submitted with the cargo to the consolidator at the time of delivery.
- All Freight Expenses:
A DELIVERY OF CARGO IS DEEMED COMPLETE ONLY AFTER PHYSICAL HANDOVER OF GOODS AND RECEIPT OF COMPLETE DOCUMENTS BY THE NOMINATED AIR FREIGHT FORWARDER.
Failure to follow all booking procedures:
- Scenarios where Vendor fails to submit a standard booking form and/or tender PO(s) late to Air Freight Forwarder, will result in Vendor being held liable for compensating URBN for any/all losses of revenue due to the unnecessary delays at port of clearance and/or lack of visibility to shipment.
*If your PO is shipping to a URBN Facility in the UK, please follow the appropriate routing guide on the UK vendor website.