After you have successfully registered as an URBN vendor, please follow along with this checklist to ensure you are completing all required tasks! You will need to reference urbnvendor.com as well as your Tradestone manual for detailed instructions on these tasks.
Before you receive your PO:
- Register with FineLine or CheckNet – our 3rd party ticket/label providers.
- Log on to Tradestone– get acquainted with the system you will use to manage your PO’s!
- Familiarize yourself with www.urbnvendor.com – our vendor website – your new best friend!
After you receive your PO:
- Log on to Tradestone to view your order, enter Country of Origin of your product(s) and accept your order
- Enter the required customs description of your product in Tradestone
- Send Photo/PR Samples to the buyer, if required
- Purchase your tickets and/or labels from FineLine or CheckNet
- Prepare PO for shipment!
-Mark product with required product marking
-Review and comply with all regulatory requirements that pertain to your product
-Apply tickets & labels to your product prior to shipping
-Package your product properly according to sell channel
- Send properly ticketed & packaged TOP Sample(s) to the buyer
- Build your packing list in Tradestone
- Generate and print UCC-128 carton labels in Tradestone & attach to boxes
Place packing list in a “packing list enclosed” envelope on outside of first box of shipment & apply UCC-128 labels to all boxes (lower right corner of short side/end of box)
- Click “Send ASN to URBN” on your Tradestone packing list
- Follow the appropriate routing guide to arrange shipment
If requested, please send tracking information directly to buyer!
- Generate an invoice in Tradestone
- If you are an international vendor, submit the invoice and any other required documents according to your specific payment method
If you are a domestic vendor, the Tradestone invoice you generated will automatically be sent to our AP department when goods are received!
If you have a question you cannot find the answer to – contact Vendor Relations!