After you have successfully registered as an URBN vendor, please follow along with this checklist to ensure you are completing all required tasks! You will need to reference urbnvendor.com as well as your Tradestone manual for detailed instructions on these tasks.
Before you receive your PO:
- Register with FineLine or CheckPoint – our 3rd party ticket/label providers.
- Log on to Tradestone– get acquainted with the system you will use to manage your PO’s!
- Familiarize yourself with urbnvendor.com– our vendor website – your new best friend!
After you receive your PO:
- Log on to Tradestoneto view your order, enter Country of Origin (COO) accept your order
- Enter the required customs descriptionof your product in Tradestone
- Send Photo/PR Samplesto the buyer, if required
- Purchase your tickets and/or labels from FineLineor CheckNet
- Prepare PO for shipment!
-Mark product with required product marking
-Review and comply with all regulatory requirementsthat pertain to your product
-Apply tickets & labels to your product prior to shipping
-Package your product properly according to sell channel
- Send properly ticketed & packaged TOP Sample(s)to the buyer
- Generate your Packing List Number in Tradestone
- Using your Packing List Number, create a booking with your freight forwarder
- Complete packing list in Tradestone, and generate and print UCC-128 carton labels in Tradestone& attach to boxes
Place packing list in a “packing list enclosed” envelope on outside of first box of shipment & apply UCC-128 labels to all boxes (lower right corner of short side/end of box)
- Click “Send ASN to URBN” on your Tradestonepacking list
- Follow the appropriate routing guide to arrange shipment
If requested, please send tracking information directly to buyer!
- Generate an invoice in Tradestone. If you are an international vendor, submit the invoice and any other required documents according to your specific payment method. If you are a domestic vendor, the Tradestone invoice you generated will automatically be sent to our AP department when goods are received!
If you have a question you cannot find the answer to – contact Vendor Relations!