Please use the headings on the right hand side to view our useful video tutorials!
Tradestone is URBN’s Purchase Order Management system. This is used to manage the flow of orders and provide end-to-end visibility of the Purchase Order’s life cycle.
Tradestone web link: http://tradestone.urbanout.com/
Each PO must have its own packing list and set of carton labels!
A Tradestone Commercial invoice is generated from an approved Packing List and required for All POs. EU Import POs shipping together under the same consignee on the same AWB (Air) or BOL (Ocean) shipment should be combined on the same Commercial Invoice. For further guidance on how to consolidate multiple POs onto one invoice, please see the TradeStone User Manual!
2. Review Purchase Order
3. Enter Country of Origin (COO) and Accept PO
4. Enter the required Customs Descriptions by style
5. Generate and Print the Packing List
6. Generate and Print the Carton Labels (UCC-128)
7. Click “Send ASN to URBN” on the Packing List
8. Generate the Invoice – including VAT where applicable. Please contact VR for access if this is needed!
Please also refer to URBN Compliance requirements prior to Shipping!
For any support on the use of TradeStone, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org