Tradestone is URBN’s Purchase Order Management system. This is used to manage the flow of orders and provide end-to-end visibility of the Purchase Order’s life cycle.
Tradestone web link: http://tradestone.urbanout.com/
Tradestone Manual: Tradestone User Manual
1. Log on to Tradestone (please make sure you register with a service bureau at this initial stage and order your tickets/labels!)
2. Review Purchase Order – Page 11
3. Enter Country of Origin (COO) and Accept PO – Page 15
4. Enter the required Customs Descriptions by style – Page 26
5. Generate and Print the Packing List – Page 41
6. Generate and Print the Carton Labels (UCC-128) – Page 42
7. Click “Send ASN to URBN” on the Packing List – Page 45
8. Generate the Invoice – Page 47
Your PO is ready to ship!
Please use the headings on the right hand side to view further details on the above along with useful video tutorials!
For any support on the use of TradeStone, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org