Palletised deliveries will only be accepted when they meet the following requirements:
- UK GKN or Equivalent Standard – 4 way pallets
- Good quality Euro pallets
If cartons are placed on pallets the following guidelines must be followed:
- The cartons must be loaded in sequential carton number order.
- All carton labels must be facing outwards.
- The height (excluding pallet) must NOT exceed 1.6m
- Pallets may not be double stacked.
- The contents must be secured onto the pallets using clear shrink-wrap.
- Pallets should be clearly labelled with a pallet label, detailing the PO(s) and the number of cartons per PO on the pallet.
Any pallet causing a health and safety issue will be rejected at time of delivery.