Please use the headings on the right hand side to navigate!
URBN imports and exports globally and has established internal controls for ensuring the accuracy of our customs data. The Customs Compliance team leverages a combination of technical controls, policies, and procedures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of our data. This includes but is not limited to classification, valuation, country of origin, preferential treatment, broker management and other customs operation matters.
ALL vendors, domestic & import, are required to complete customs descriptions for their products.
For URBN to make accurate declarations to HMRC for import into the UK, it is essential that vendors provide accurate information needed for Customs entry:
- Accurate product descriptions. This is to be managed in the enter customs description query on the Tradestone homepage. This is the responsibility of the vendor to ensure accuracy and timely entry of descriptions.
- HTS code. Once the customs description is accurately completed, a HTS code will be assigned by URBN Compliance team.
- Units and Prices must be accurate on the Tradestone Commercial Invoices
- Actual manufacturer information. This must be entered on the PO in Tradestone, so it prints on the Tradestone Commercial Invoice.
- Certain commodities have additional requirements, please visit: http://www.urbnvendor.com/uk/customs-description-of-goods/
Please note we also need this information for our own records. Tradestone is our record keeping system that all URBN parties can access (copywriters, merchandisers, tax department etc.).
*Failure to comply with the above expectations may delay the shipping of a PO. If this occurs the vendor may be liable to pay holding fees or a non-compliance charge*
General Customs related queries- CustomsqueryUK@urbn.com
EV Cargo clearances and UKCS clearances- UKImportCompliance@urbn.com
For assistance with entering the information into TradeStone- Vrsupport.firstname.lastname@example.org