*A China DOMETSIC Vendor is classified as a vendor that sells product to URBN Shanghai domestically, without using the assistance of Urban Outfitter’s, Inc. to Import product into the People’s Republic of China.*
If you’ve received an URBN PO shipping to China, please refer to the checklist below. The guidelines below are provided to ensure you are completing all required tasks and fulfilling all requirements for China business! You will need to reference the China information presented on each China Domestic tab in addition to using the Tradestone User Manual to complete all PO tasks.
It is imperative that the below requirements be followed for China Domestic POs. There are no exceptions. If you feel as though you cannot fulfill the below requirements, please contact your Buyer immediately.
- Product Manufactured / Sold in Domestic China: Vendor must have a Domestic Selling License and Trademark License in China/Authorized by the Trademark Owner.
- Product Imported by Vendor into China: Vendor (or its Chinese distributer) must have Domestic Importing + Selling License and Trademark License in China/Authorized by the Trademark Owner.
China Domestic Vendor To Do List:
- Log on to Tradestone to view your order, enter Country of Origin (COO), and accept your order
- Enter the required customs description of your product in Tradestone
**Vendors shipping to China must include the total content of the garment shell, lining and filling (if applicable) in their Tradestone Customs Description. Content for each piece of the garment should equal 100% in total. Please ensure the customs description and COO in Tradestone are consistent with care/content label and China Safety Tag. POs with inconsistent Customs Description/COO information may be subject to chargebacks.**
- Register with Fineline in preparation of Ordering the China Safety Tag
- Enter national standard and product standard in Tradestone
- Prepare PO for Shipment!
- Build Tradestone Packing List
- Print Packing List and apply to the first carton of the shipment
- Print UCC-128 carton labels from Tradestone Packing List and apply to each carton
- Send ASN to URBN from Tradestone Packing List
- Generate Tradestone Invoice and VAT invoice
- Tradestone invoice will be required for Payment for all China POs
- China VAT invoice must be submitted to your China Buyer
- Follow China Domestic Billing Requirements to ensure payment is not delayed
- Follow the China Domestic Routing Guide to arrange shipment according to the PO freight terms
For additional Tradestone assistance, please refer to the Tradestone Training documents.